This course will have you penetration testing using top techniques practiced by industry professionals. Start at the core: understand the theory behind the attacks, then work alongside the instructor to carry out practical attacks using Linux.
- Over 47 lectures and 5 hours of content
- Learn about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks
- Control connections of clients around you without knowing passwords
- Gather detailed information about clients & networks like their OS, opened ports & more
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods
- Explore ARP spoofing/ARP poisoning
- Launch various 'man-in-the-middle' attacks
- Extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, and more
- Detect ARP poisoning & protect yourself and your network against it
- Use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, wireshark, aircrack-ng suit, etc
Zaid Al-Quraishi is an ethical hacker, pentester, and programmer. He has extensive experience in ethical hacking, in penetration testing in general, and in network security. He started making video tutorials in 2009, and has received wonderful feedback on his tutorials. Zaid teaches by example: he first explains the theory of each technique and why it is possible, then he shows you how it works in a real life situation.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here