The Ultimate Guide To Google AdWords
70 Lessons (18h)
- Introduction To Google AdWords
- Writing Killer Ads in AdWords
- All About Keywords - The Heartbeat Of Your Account
- Account Structure - How To Structure Your Ad Groups and Campaigns
- Setting Up Your Billing In AdWords
- The Dynamics and Structure of the AdWords Auction
- Expanding and Refining Your Campaigns
- Negative Keywords - Your Greatest Ally
- Ad Extensions - How to Improve Your Ads to Increase Click Through Rate
- Remarketing - Your Secret Weapon For Generating More Conversions
- Conversion Tracking - Keep Track Of Your Profit!
- Profitable Bidding Strategies
- Using AdWords Scripts To Enhance Performance
- Conclusion ... Goodbye For Now!
- Bonus Content
Take a Step-By-Step Look at Netting More Customers on the World's Most Popular Advertising Platform
Isaac Rudansky founded AdVenture Media, a digital advertising agency based in Long Island, NY, in 2011. Since then, he and his team have consulted with over 450 companies around the world.
His courses on Google AdWords, retargeting, and landing page design have been purchased by over 85,000 students across 150+ countries around the world. They are each bestselling courses in their categories. He started his career as an artist but soon transitioned into the world of online marketing. He saw so many businesses being outmaneuvered by their competition, only because they didn't understand the nuances and strategies behind a successful online marketing campaign.
He has a Masters Degree in Industrial Psychology from Hofstra University, which has helped him shape his agency and grow its business portfolio. He decided to make AdVenture Media Group to help smaller companies compete with advertisers with internal marketing teams and huge advertising budgets. Since 2011, He's helped both small, local boutiques and publicly traded enterprises increase their online sales through smarter online advertising campaigns. His team has managed ad campaigns spending anywhere from $2,000/month to millions of dollars a year.
He's generated millions of dollars in revenue for his clients, spanning more than 75 unique industries. His beginners guide to Google AdWords has been watched by over 900,000 students and he's been teaching Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Web Design since 2012.
He is a regular contributor to industry leading blogs, including SearchEngineJournal.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
A lot of good information in the video format which is great, that's why 4 stars. The problem is it's from 2015 which means it's old, dated, and doesn't include policy changes and upgrades. I wish they included a video at the end to show what has changed in 2022. Hopefully, this is not a waste of time. This makes me doubt the quality of other training videos because there was no reference to how relevant it is today. Almost as if they bought the old training someone had after creating a new one.Dec 28, 2022
I had some very basic knowledge of Google Adwords and came away with some great knowledge and have used what I learned immediately!Feb 25, 2019