This course assumes you know nothing about Android O app development. Making it all the more impressive when, in five weeks, you'll be operating like a full-fledged developer. From building a clone of Flappy Bird, a calculator, a YouTube video player, and more, this comprehensive course will show you the ropes to start getting your apps live for the most used operating system on Earth.
- Access 144 lectures & 20 hours of content 24/7
- Build Android apps from scratch using Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA & the Kotlin programming languageLearn inputs, buttons, & reactive interfaces
- Upload your apps to Google Play to reach billions of Android users
- Make money from your apps by incorporating ads
- Navigate & pass information between screens
Fahd Sheraz is a developer and teacher who is passionate about building web & mobile apps. He has a MSc degree in Computer Science - Internet Engineering from Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Fahd started programming in 1995 and wrote his first program using DOS and Windows 95. He built a wide range of systems for companies in different parts of the world. In 2007, he founded his first business, developing complex web applications for businesses and helping them to market online through search engines. In 2017, he is celebrating 22 years of programming experience.