Resume Writing: Your Ultimate Step-by-Step Resume Guide
You save 75%
30 Lessons (2h)
- General Tips
- Content: Heading and Top Spot
- Content: Experience and Education Section
- Content: Optional Sections
- Design and Layout
- Bonus 1: How I can help you further
- Bonus 2: Watch me transform a resume
Write a Resume That Lands Interviews, Getting Your Foot in the Door
InstructorAs a former English teacher who specialized in writing instruction and trained other teachers on the art of teaching writing, Katie Chambers feels passionate about helping everyone learn to write better. Now as the creator of Beacon Point—a business offering services in private tutoring, blog tips, content writing, copyediting, video tutorials, and online courses—she can reach a wider audience than just the students in her English classes. She scored in the top 3% in the nation on an English exam, has edited over 50 published works within two years, and has helped over 2,500 students write better.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!