This book begins with the fundamentals of C programming such as data types, functions, decision making, program loops, and more with the help of an Arduino board. Later, you'll get acquainted with Arduino interactions with sensors, LEDs, and autonomous systems while setting up the Arduino environment. By the end of the book, you'll be able to make basic projects like an LED cube and smart weather system that leverages C.
- Play w/ mathematical operations using C
- Use logical operations & loops to play w/ LEDs and the Arduino board
- Create custom functions using C & connect an SD card to the Arduino
- Use Object-oriented Programming to connect a GSM module to the Arduino board
- Play w/ an LCD board & Servo using standard Arduino libraries
- Build projects using Arduino such as a LED cube, a smart weather system & home security
- Identify & fix common errors on an Arduino board
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.