Take another step closer towards an ethical hacking career by augmenting your pentesting knowledge with key techniques. You'll start by learning about networking concepts such as how protocols work, then master practical techniques such as using the Metasploit pentesting tool and bypassing Windows authentication schemas. By applying this theory to real-life scenarios throughout your lessons, you're certain to become a full-fledged ethical hacker in no time.
- Learn to protect websites by understanding how attackers exploit them w/ 8 hours of content & 55 lectures
- Set up your hacking environment: install VMware, Kali Linux, etc.
- Understand networking concepts: protocols, Domain Name Systems & TCPs
- Learn & apply key cryptography concepts
- Conceal your activities using proxy servers & VPNs
- Utilize the Metasploit pentesting tool to find & manage security issues
- Learn about dangerous viruses such as remote access trojans & ransomwares
- Hack Windows systems: bypass authentication schemas, create backdoors, etc.
- Execute password attacks & breach firewalls
Zeal Vora works as a Cloud Security Engineer, and his domain of expertise lies in Linux & Information Security. He holds many professional certifications, including Certified Ethical Hacker, RedHat Certified Engineer, VMware Certified Associate for Cloud Computing, Data Center Virtualization, Workforce Mobility. Additionally, one of his passions is teaching, and he enjoys passing on his experience to other people, including through this online tutorial.