Become A Full-Stack Developer: Beginner To Advanced
You save 78%
167 Lessons (19.5h)
- Section 1: Welcome to the CourseBecome A Full Stack Web Developer From Scratch Today!1:47Welcome To Become A Full Stack Developer - Enjoy The Course!0:51Course Overview - What You Will Learn in Our Entire Course!4:34
- Section 2: HTMLHTML A code Editor5:09HTML What is HTML4:36HTML What are Tags9:57HTML Different Heading Tagsags3:07HTML Structure and Commenting8:55HTML List9:08HTML Nested Lists5:04HTML Tables6:51HTML Nested Tables5:24HTML Links11:44HTML Links 27:30HTML Iframes5:48HTML Form7:55HTML Form 29:05HTML Form 36:19HTML Img Tag5:17HTML Head Tag5:59
- Section 3: CSSCSS Basic CSS5:43CSS External CSS4:19CSS Background and Border9:21CSS Text methods4:42CSS ID, Classes and Internal CSS10:14CSS Dimensions9:09CSS Floating Elements13:54
- Section 5: Bootstrap 4Bootstrap Intro2:19Making directory and files2:27Installing Bootstrap CDN5:54Downloading and Installing Bootstrap Package9:53Bootstrap 4 Headings3:53Bootstrap 4 Images9:11Bootstrap 4 Containers6:14Bootstrap 4 Grid System17:32Bootstrap 4 Jumbotron3:54Bootstrap 4 Colors template7:37Bootstrap Typography11:04Bootstrap 4Typography 24:57Bootstrap 4 Buttons13:20Bootstrap 4 Buttons Group8:46Bootstrap Drop Down11:42Bootstrap Badges6:19Bootstrap Alerts9:31Bootstrap Progress Bar10:00Bootstrap 4 Tables 24:22Bootstrap 4 Tables (NEW)12:02Bootstrap List Group9:06Bootstrap Paginations7:18Bootstrap breadcrumb3:19Bootstrap Cards (NEW)14:44BootStrap Collapsibles14:38Bootstrap 4 Nav4:53Bootstrap 4 navbar7:20Bootstrap 4 navpills4:54
- Section 6: React JSSetup Environment for ReactJs12:34Setup Environment for reactJs 23:25Making the Very first app12:36What is Jsx10:27States in React7:57Props4:13Props and State Combined12:39setState10:23Forms in ReactJs4:30
- Section 7: PHP OOP (Object Oriented Programming)The Class12:43
- Section 8: LaravalIntroduction2:12Composer and Installing Laravel4:33Laravel Directory Structure2:27Artisan9:44App Key3:08App name Change namespace2:38Configurations7:02Basics of Routes3:54Route Groups3:15Route Names2:43Controllers Basics3:47The Request Object5:51Form Submission6:23Basics Views4:00Setting up Master Layout5:56Passing data to views5:39Security @csrf6:09Validation Basics7:56Custom Validation Messages5:14Bootstrap form component example10:29Responses Basics5:25Keeping old values3:30JSON Response2:18Email Basic Configurations4:17Sending Email5:07Mark Down Email4:54Migration Basics8:28More adding dropping columns5:29Eloquents14:59Creating, Updating, Delete data6:01Query Builder7:12Collections7:00Seeding Basics5:52Using Seeding Factories3:20Summary1:36
- Section 9: Mini Project - Task List AppIntroduction1:16Database and Model5:12Routing and views9:55Validation8:28Adding Tasks4:12Displaying Tasks3:05Deleting Tasks4:58Summary0:56Task List Project File
- Section 10: Admin PanelProject Settings5:02Installing Laravel Collective3:41Master Layout3:44Setting up Add Products7:50Storing Products19:32Validation errors in fields and Image Thumbnail6:50Fetching Products and Delete14:23Edit Product17:25Product Details7:45Orders5:15Orders and Relations10:24Fetching Orders7:39Orders Pending and Confirm10:39Order, Product, User Details13:41Getting All Users in Admin7:29Users Product Details - A user hasMany Products13:30Dashboard Config7:02Summary1:45
- Section 11: Admin Panel - AuthenticationConfig Login3:52Login Controller, Model Migration and Validation7:55Logging in admin user and guards8:31Admin Route Grouping3:35Route Protecting using Middlewares7:13Logout & Admin panel finial touches5:28Applying Guest Middleware3:36Summary0:48Admin Panel Template
- Section 12: Front EndFetching Products from Database7:37Template Configuration8:06Summary0:36
- Section 13: Front End - User Registration / Sign In / User ProfileUser Registration8:09Register and Log the User in7:33User Sign In10:11Logout5:21Middleware3:05Profile7:05Orders in profile7:05Order details in profile9:37Summary0:44
- Section 14: Shopping CartShopping Cart Config13:21Adding Item to Cart9:59Remove Item from Cart5:11Save for Later11:59Remove from Save for Later5:18Move to Cart from Save for Later4:14Summary0:52
- Section 15: Checkout and StripeCheckout Controller4:17Dynamic cart contents in Checkout page3:18Stripe for Payment21:37Updating Cart24:44Summary1:11Adding orders to database10:57Site Template
- Section 16: Finial TouchesFinial Touches13:10Database seeding11:46Summary0:44
- Section 17: ConclusionConclusion and Thank you5:55Finial Project
DescriptionInstructorImportant DetailsReviewsRelated Products
Master Both Ends of the Dev Process with Hands-on Training in HTML, PHP, Laravel & More
InstructorJoe Parys is a certified life coach, professional motivational speaker, entrepreneur, licensed psychology teacher and head basketball coach for USA Basketball. His main areas of expertise are teaching, coaching, public speaking, personal development, personal transformation, the human mind, maximizing human potential, motivation and goal setting.
Joe Parys is also an entrepreneur running his own life coaching and motivational speaking business, Joe Parys Academy. Joe has spoken and taught his courses in numerous high schools in the United States and continues to travel around the country inspiring students of all ages.
- Access 167 lectures & 19.5 hours of content 24/7
- Familiarize yourself w/ core full-stack dev tools, like HTML, CSS, PHP & Bootstrap
- Get hands-on training w/ Laravel, the fastest-growing PHP framework
- Refine your skills w/ mini projects included in almost every section
- Learn how to work with shopping carts, online payments & more w/ a hands-on e-commerce project
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop and mobile
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Internet required
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.
All reviews are from verified purchasers collected after purchase.
Oct 13, 2019
Difficult to adapt to the training style and understand the accent of the lecturer.Sep 5, 2019
Oct 16, 2018
Your cart is empty. Continue Shopping!